Our procurement team have a robust accreditation process in place, ensuring all contractors and consultants are individually vetted.
Morgan Project Services ensure compliance with current Health and Safety standards.
Our cost controls include tendering large projects and open book cost verification on smaller projects. This promotes fair and open competition while minimising risk, such as exposure to fraud and collusion.
Our best practices ensure;
- Health and Safety Compliance and Reporting
- Appropriate insurance for supply chain providers
- Workload forecasting and reporting
- Compliance with contract administration
- National agreements for Contractors and Consultants
- Supplier capacity to respond quickly and complete the necessary works at short notice, while maintaining quality
Contractors & Consultants
- SiteWise registration with a score greater that 75% – Click here to view Site Wise
- Morgan Project Services health and safety commitment – Click Here to View
- Licensed Building Practitioner for Design and/or Construction or relevant qualification
- Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity (if applicable)