Our Project Management team have practical experience in the scoping, costing and reinstatement of fire damaged buildings. Providing our clients with a rapid on-site response, quantifying the damage, and managing through to completion of the project, whether that be a settlement or completed construction project.
With project experience ranging from a small fire project of a couple of thousand dollars to projects over five million. Our process and techniques save time, reducing Business Interruption costs, and construction experience all significantly reduced claim leakage.
- Immediate Response
- Identification and management of Asbestos contamination
- Make Safe Management
- Clear and details Scopes of Work
- Robust health and safety practices (leading the insurance industry)
- Design, and consenting management
- Industrial, Corporate Projects
- Residential Projects
- Commercial & Industrial Projects
- Construction and contract management
- Management of Customer Relations, Expectations and Communications