“Working together to get the job done”
We provide a one stop shop for the assessment and claim management of damage to building and structures following an insured event/claim. Upon completion of an agreed assessment, our reinstatement strategy includes, design, consultation, tendering and construction for insurance reinstatement works within the provisions of the insurance policy response.
Morgan Project Services specialise in design and construction management to ensure the reinstatement of projects complies with the Building Code, Building Act, and other regulatory requirements.
Quality, time and cost are the primary drivers for customer satisfaction and the success of individual projects, starting with the Project Management team having a technical/trade background, ensuring the most efficient reinstatement solution is being presented each time.
Contractor selection is based on years of trade experience with the appropriate skills, experience and background. This will be accompanied by a minimum standard met through our robust accreditation process.
- Integrated Service
- Customized Reporting
- Qualified Project Managers Proactively Driving Claims
- Robust Cost Controls
- Residential, Industrial, Commercial
- Building Damage – Fires, Floods, Meth Contamination, Impact, Earthquake, Hail, Strom
- Across Australasia
- Supply Chain Management
- Tools of our trade include Drones, Zip Levels, and Laser Tapes
- Health and Safety Management
- Asbestos Management
- Hazardous Substance Management