Morgan Project Services Health and Safety Policy is the foundation of our companies culture and we are committed to provide a safe and healthy working environment for workers, contractors and the public.
- Measuring and reporting of Health and Safety practices
- Contractor and consultant compliance (Third Party accreditation)
- On site construction monitoring
- Working with employees and contractors to improve/maintain Health and Safety standards
- Tertiary ACC accreditation (NZ highest accreditation)
Key Elements of the MPS H&S Policy and Goals.
- Statutory requirements are fulfilled
- Business leaders are committed to Health and Safety
- All Workplace incidents are accurately reported, recorded and corrective actions implemented
- MPS plant and equipment are maintained in a safe condition with appropriate records of
- Procedures for control, monitoring and corrective actions – striving to eliminate work-related injuries and illnesses
- Our operating system – Priority, constantly reviews, evaluates and updates on a regular basis to ensure continuous improvement